zNano Restores Water
From separating molecules to installing complete systems, we purify water through four systems and services:
There’s a global water crisis. Only 1% of the world’s water is available to drink or use. Society damages it every day. Here’s what we’re doing about it:
The work we do is critical because:
- Drought is plaguing the West and large parts of the world.
- Climate change is affecting rainfall patterns around the globe.
- Microscopic fibers are polluting the ocean.
- Utility companies are increasing the price of water and imposing restrictions on water use.
- Consolidated municipal treatment plants don’t return water to the point of use.
- The undamaged water supply is continually dwindling.
- Without on-site recycling and re-use, eventually companies will be unable to expand their operations.
Testing & Analysis:
It’s Who We Are
Adrian Brozell, Founder and Chief Scientist of zNano, challenges his highly skilled team with inventing solutions to today’s water issues.
Question – We question everything, from every angle. Then we go to work.
Build – We create custom solutions for your purification needs.
Test – Our favorite four-letter word. We continue testing rigorously until we best our predictions.
Rinse, Repeat – We test and refine, until we’re satisfied that you’re satisfied.
Inventions happen on the workbench and often stop there. zNano implements its inventions in real world applications.
Take Action Now
Learn how our full service lab and engineering team can develop a solution for your water problems.